Welcome to Rational Wine. If you’re new to the site you can find a selection of informative posts below.
Launch Announcement: The 7 Key Wine Concepts + Consult Wine
My e-book, The 7 Key Wine Concepts, will detail everything you need to know to navigate your wine journey.
Receive a Personal Wine Profile within 24 hours, guaranteed, via Consult Wine.
- A Rational Approach to Wine Tasting
- The Main Attribute of a Wine Snob
- The 5 Most Trivial Wine Concepts (For Consumers)
- The 3 Gateways of Wine
- Information is Power
- Use Selective Ignorance
- Quality and Moderation
- Empty Your Cup
- Somms, Critics and Robots
Don’t forget to download a copy of the Rational Wine Note to record all of your wine experiences.
If you’re looking looking for essential wine accessories be sure to check out the Essentials page. You can also see what has been covered below:
- Essential #1 – The Decanter
- Essential #2 – The Ice Bucket
- Essential #3 – Wine Preservation
- Essential #4 – The Wine Glasses
- Essential #5 – The Corkscrew
- Essential #6 – Wine Tastings
- Essential #7 – Wine Classes
Experiments to further your wine knowledge: